5/27/10

This Short Week Seems To Be Lasting A Year

I don't know what it is, but every week that begins with a Stat holiday seems to last so much longer than the week before. Last week flew by with no problem and before I knew it Friday was here.

This week, on the other hand, is taking forever. I know it's already Thursday but from the moment I got up this morning I swore it should be Friday.

Other than my one night of eatting the sweets, I have stayed on plan all week. I'm actually typing this at work while munching on some Brown Rice Crackers. According to my scale at home I have lost just over a pound this week, which isn't great, but I'm not about to start complaining.

I have worked out every day this week, even on those days when all I wanted to do was sit on the couch and read. I was actually hoping to get out for another hour long walk today, but that's not going to happen now. It is poring rain and threatening to SNOW!!!! Yikes!

Well, I guess I will just have to open the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 that I bought yesterday. I was going to save that for after I finished my 30 Day Challenge on EA Active, but I might as well switch things up a bit when the weather is this awful.

Hopefully the snow doesn't show up and the rain stops enough for a quick walk anyway. I need to get moving, sitting at a desk all day is not good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment