6/8/10

It Has Caught Up To Me

Well, the weight I had been expecting earlier, has shown up in full force. It actually appeared yesterday, but I was hoping to knock away some of it before posting.

When I stepped on the scale yesterday morning it showed an increase of 4 pounds. YIKES!!!

I am now back to 315 with only 4 days left until my next weigh-in. I guess it's just salads, fruit and lots of exercise between now and then.

I am going to Canadian Tire to buy my bike tonight so as soon as I get home and ensure the bolts are tight and everything is working properly, I will be hitting the road and working off as many calories as I can. Hopefully it will do great things for me.

I love being on a bike and there are some amazing bike trails here in the city so I am looking forward to it. I bought my son his bike on the weekend so now the 2 of us can get out and do some things together.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment