6/6/10

Not My Best Week. I Think This Coming Week May be Worse

So yesterday was my latest weigh-in. I was almost expecting to gain weight. I had a couple of bad days diet wise and I didn't do my workouts as often as I should have.

When I stepped on the scale I was braced for bad news. Fortunately I did lose weight, but it was only 1 pound. I have to keep thinking that 1 pound down is better than half a pound up.

I have to get my act together and start losing more weight. Unfortunately I didn't do myself any favors last night. My husband and I went out to a club last night to have some fun. Unfortunately I made some bad choices that I'm sure will catch up with me later this week.

Up until last night I hadn't had a drink in several months, but last night I had 2 drinks of bacardi pina colada. I could have had more but decided I would make bad choices, not horrible mistakes.

After we left the club we ended up going to Denny's as my husband was having some issues with his diabetes. We had a late night snack, that for me ended up being breakfast. I had scrambled eggs, sausage and toast. This is not the worst thing, but eating after midnight is never a good idea.

When I got up this morning I expected going up 3 pounds just in water retention, but I ended up down 0.6 pounds so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment