11/12/10

Need To Re-Focus

The last couple of days have been a roller coaster ride for me emotionally. My dad went to the hospoital by ambulance on Wednesday morning, suffering from chest pain.

They figure it was a mild heart attack that the EMT treated early enough that it didn't cause permanent damage.

It got me thinking that Rick, my husband, is approaching the age that I'm going to have to start dealing with these issues with him. That fact, combined with my own caridac issues, has given me what I hope will be the kick in the ass I need to make the changes necessary to improve my life and that of my family.

I am so frustrated with myself. On August 12th, I reached my first goal of 300 pounds. I was thrilled that day because on was on the right track.

Well, her I am, 3 months later and my weight this morning was 300 pounds. I have officially lost absolutely nothing in 3 months. What a huge waste of time!

I have now committed myself to using the Sparkpeople.com program and pray that this time I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment