5/9/10

Clearing Out The Bad Food

I feel very accomplished this weekend. I stayed the exact same weight but I go a lot accomplished. I went through every cupboard in my house and boxed up any foods that are not going to help in my weight loss battle. I have one small cupboard that is pretty much useless as it's small and narrow that I'm leaving for my son and husband so they can keep their microwave popcorn and quick breakfast bars. Beyond this cupboard everything is healthy and itemized.

I know exactly what I have available and I know that it's all good for me. Having it itemized also makes it easier for me to put together my grocery list and know that I won't be wasting money buying things I already have.

Everything that I can do to make the battle easier and allow me to focus my time and energy on the fitness portion of my plan is just that much better.

I also believe I'm over the worst of my flu so tomorrow I am back into the full swing of things and on the downward trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment