5/11/10

Planning Ahead

Tonights task, while watching Biggest Loser, is to do up the meal plans for myself and my family for the next month. It's a time consuming task to start but will save so much time and energy when I no longer have to decide what to make for dinner each night.

I have an interview tomorrow night for a part-time job. If I get it I will be working a few nights each week after my day job and then again on the weekends. Planning is essential for this as I would end up eating fast food everynight if I didn't plan my meals and take them with me.

I have worked 2 jobs in the past and when I didn't have things made ahead of time, I ate all the wrong things for days at a time. I refuse to fall into that trap again.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I remember you. I listen to you. I encourage you. I love.....oh wait, I'm not allowed to say that to you. You're married as am I. LOL OK, I love ya old FRIEND!

    Great idea; the blog! I wanted to let you know that I listen in to this journey. My gosh, what's with all the tatoo ideas? I never saw that coming. But if that's your thing these days, my mother use to always say to me, whatever turns your "crank"! Haha!!

    Best of luck!

    Blake :)

    blake_arsenault@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete