5/5/10

LogicalLoss.Com

I'm sure everyone out there has explored all of the options for websites and podcasts that can help in your weight loss journey. I have recently come across one that is actually the inspiration for me to be writing this blog.

Dave Jackson has created logicalloss.com and the podcast to share his experiences with weight loss. He reviews the products that he uses and the articles that he reads.

I find myself listening to his podcasts at my desk during the day and it keeps me motivated when I'm up to my neck with paperwork. I have now downloaded all of the past podcasts and look forward to listening to them when I go for my walks, once the snow finally lets up.

Thanks Dave for all your effort and I look forward to sharing the journey with you.

http://logicalloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment