5/13/10

Weight Watchers - 2 Days from Now

I've been going through the options that are available and more importantly for me, options that are realistic and relatively inexpensive. I have decided that I am going to be re-starting Weight Watchers on Saturday morning.

I say re-starting because I had enrolled last year but with time constraints and money issues I couldn't justify the time and weekly expense. I know, no excuses! Today was payday and I have already set aside the money for 8 weeks of meetings so there will be no excuses.

The reason I decided on Weight Watchers is because I find of all the programs available, it allows for the best integration between what my family will be eating and what I will be preparing for myself. Overall, we will be having the same meals, I will just be having a more regulated portion control system in place for mine.

I like that fact that I can buy any item from the grocery store, calculate the POINTS for it and then either incorporate it into my meal plan or decide it's not worth it. I also like the meetings. Every week there is a topic that helps keep you motivated. You also have people that you can talk to and bounce questions off of. They are also a great source of suggestions for food items that you may never have considered before.

I'm really looking forward to this and will keep you updated as I go from step to step in the program. Weight Watchers, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment